Friday, May 12, 2006

Limerick Day

Well, if you know anything about me at all, you will know that I am insanely anal. Like bordering Martha Stewart anal. It is a curse and a blessing all rolled into one. I like things to fit into categories. Everything must have its place. I count things. I am not spontaneous nor random. I am aware of minute details that no other mentally stable human being would notice.
Anyhow, I said all that to say this: My blog needed a theme. Because I can't deal with not knowing if I will have something to say on June 13th or not. I am a spaz. So...my theme is Every Day Is a Holiday. And today is Limerick Day. So in honor of that, here's my poem:
There once was a young man named Wyatt
Whose voice was exceedingly quiet
And then one day,
It faded away...
Feel free to submit your own. Happy rhyming.

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2006 1:12 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

Wow, I only wish I was as quick witted and as masterful as you. (My favorite word is masterful.)

 
At May 13, 2006 4:17 p.m., Blogger Stephanie (aka Not Neves) said...

Where is your masterful limerick?

 
At May 13, 2006 4:34 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

I'm not so sure I could come up with something that could compare to yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home