Thursday, May 18, 2006

No Dirty Dishes Day

I like this holiday. I hate doing dishes. And by hate, I mean love less than just about everything. By hate, I mean I want to avoid. I will do anything to avoid doing dishes. I would ride a roller coaster to avoid doing dishes. I would watch videos of men in Spandex dancing to Streamline to avoid doing dishes. I would watch hockey to avoid doing dishes. I would read a serious blog to avoid doing dishes. You get the picture. Every day should be today. Open the window, get out the pellet gun and let the games begin.

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 3:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pellet gun...I'm a little slow but I'm not sure what that means.

Hey maybe if yo ushot your dog with a pellet gun it would get pissed off and run away. I knwo I would!

 
At May 18, 2006 4:36 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

...uh, language please. *tear tear*

 
At May 18, 2006 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appologize.

 
At May 19, 2006 6:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I shot my dog with a pellet gun, I would make sure I didn't miss. I would make sure he didn't run. I would make sure he met his maker that very day. But alas, I cannot. I have no pellets for my gun.
The pellet gun is actually an inside joke. If you had come over to my house instead of eating beans, you would have been on the inside. Guess you'll think twice about bean night next time, won't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home