Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So I Blahgged...Joyness

It was not a rumour. I really was sick. For three whole days. Longer than it took me to recover from giving birth both times combined. I hate being sick. What a wonderful chance to lay in bed for 72 hours and think about all the things that I should be doing and will now have to catch up on doing. Actually, it wasn't that bad. It did give me a chance to catch up on most of Season 2 of Grey's Anatomy.

I still hate winter. I hate it even more now that it is cold and windy. And having the flu just made me hate winter even more. I don't think hell is hot. I think hell is winter for eternity sans Grey's Anatomy Season 1 or 2.

So I haven't blogged because I am grouchy. And I didn't want to infect the rest of you with my grouchiness. But since someone decided to infect me with their virus, I feel better about passing my growlies on to you. Enjoy.

Actually, I have been very busy. Since coming back to school in January, I have had 3 full day tele-conference meetings (which I barely lived through, BORING), a doctor's appointment, a blood test, a dentist appointment for my daughter (Who, at 4 years old, has lost 2 teeth and has 6 more loose ones. Did you know that, Kimmy?), a funeral, and the 3-day flu. It is time for some fun. Seriously.

One bright spot in my life is that PP and I have tickets (including Hot Showers) for Creation 07. I can hardly wait. A five day road trip with Kimmy and Tassy and Nacho...perhaps that will make up for winter. Perhaps.

9 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 3:00 p.m., Blogger Em Bass said...

I'm glad to hear about your one bright spot in your life, it really made the post brighten up.
haha

 
At February 08, 2007 1:47 p.m., Blogger Scottie said...

i can't believe you forgot to mention that i am going too... ugh, i mean i'm not for sure yet and i haven't told you that when i get paid i hope to get kirk the money, but you still should have said something... sheesh... thoughtless friends... i never...

 
At February 09, 2007 6:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iam going to one up you Scottie,It also slipped her mind that it will not be to long before we go see the BNL ,grantted its only Saint John but they are front row center seats.Someone please remind me to get a cake ,not that i could ever forget.
Roger

 
At February 10, 2007 10:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I did forget that...whoops.

 
At February 10, 2007 2:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've added a new link to my list-Laura. It's Laura Tate's blog, and it really impressed me. Check it out!

 
At February 11, 2007 6:43 p.m., Blogger Scottie said...

i will remind roger to get a cake... i am great a not forgetting stephanie's birthday cakes...

adventures in noseblowing??? i don't get it...

 
At February 11, 2007 7:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was trying to think of something creative to go with "Scottie". Scottie's tissue was all I came up with...and since you spend so much time blowing noses, I thought it appropriate...

 
At February 12, 2007 8:04 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. 1), I'm a big fan of Grey's. 2) You dooooo need fun. That list is more seriously needing of fun than even seminary. 3) I relate to grouchiness.

 
At February 20, 2007 2:59 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

IM SO EXCITED FOR CREATION WITH YOU

 

Post a Comment

<< Home