Sunday, April 22, 2007

Blessings

God is so awesome! If you have lived through this past week, with the 3 days of driving wind and rain, followed by 3 days of beautiful, hot sunshine, and have not stood amazed in His presence, well, I just don't even know how that could be possible... What awesome timing for a Saturday night service! Even though I had my moments this week, for the most part, my heart has been almost bursting with praise, awe, love for our Creator. Even though God is omnipresent, through both space and time, I love it when He just flaunts Himself, when He slaps us in the side of the head with his presence. Jevohah Shammah!

Speaking of God's awesome creations...



O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker...Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples. For great is the Lord and greatly to be praised...Psalm 95:6, 96:3-4.

18 Comments:

At April 22, 2007 11:19 p.m., Blogger Kirk said...

Those are amazing pictures. I must say though your last child is so ugly. Definitely needs a shave.

 
At April 23, 2007 7:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute steph .

 
At April 23, 2007 8:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome...

i love your kids... all three of them... great words steph, it has been a great week...

He is worthy to be praised...

scottie

 
At April 24, 2007 8:49 a.m., Blogger Ann said...

So THAT'S what Uncle David would look like with red hair......

 
At April 25, 2007 9:38 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, Ann. Eerie, isn't it? LOL

 
At April 29, 2007 1:46 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

I think you are missing a couple pics! I am sure purely accidental, right!LOL

 
At April 30, 2007 6:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?

 
At May 01, 2007 4:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm - yeah....should probably tell you to go look at the picture blog off of my main one....it'll be good for a laugh, if you (or Aunt Beth) doesn't kill me.

 
At May 01, 2007 5:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephy, your kids are so beautiful. As are you. As am I ;) Just kidding about that part.

-Cassidy

 
At May 02, 2007 7:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, you're kinda cute, too, E.L.

 
At May 02, 2007 8:13 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yurr, if you are reading this, I can't comment on your blog either.

 
At May 02, 2007 8:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would LOVE to come visit....I have never been to Grand Manan. (I don't know if I should admit that or not)

 
At May 03, 2007 8:09 p.m., Blogger Em Bass said...

I love these pics Steph:)

 
At May 25, 2007 9:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss your blogging :(

 
At May 30, 2007 9:19 p.m., Blogger Angela Monique Brewer said...

Steph, we need some new pictures that don't show any snow!

 
At May 31, 2007 8:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...I know. I've been on Facebook and have neglected my blogging...Also been really busy with school, crazy time of year. Soon I will have new pictures. Soon.

 
At June 03, 2007 11:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

facebook is the devil...i stand my ground and refuse to compromise.

 
At October 23, 2007 2:45 p.m., Blogger Em Bass said...

hey you made this post the exact day of my birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home