Saturday, November 01, 2008

November Reign

Over supper tonight, we were discussing the merits of blogging versus Facebook. Actually, Marjorie was droning on about how no one is any fun anymore and how no one blogs anymore because we have all turned to Facebook. And then we remembered that it was he that introduced us to the fabulous world of FB. And so that was the end of that conversation.

I also discovered that six children make a LOT of mess. Fortunately it was contained, for the most part, to the new playroom. Putting the toys upstairs was a stroke of genius on my part, I must admit. Nevertheless, it was a LOT of mess. Enough to convince me not to have four more children.

So...it's November. November is my least favourite month. It is cold and grey and depressing and sucktastic. A great month to get a prescription for anti-depressants. Or to move south. Hmmmm...

I really have nothing more to say...I just wanted to be able to say that I was the last person to blog. Sometimes its not about quality...just quantity...and timing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home