Tuesday, May 23, 2006

National Taffy Day

Well, I discovered some interesting trivia today in light of the fact that I have nothing to say about taffy. Did you know that European countries celebrate what is known as Name Day? Me neither. Apparently first names are appointed for each day of the year and in some countries, a person's Name Day is more celebrated than their birthday. Calendars typically come with the names printed on them so you know that July 28, for example, is Kimberlee Day. So quit your whining, PP, and write these on your calendar:

  • January 22, Cassidy Day
  • November 28, Scott Day
  • December 26, Stephanie Day
  • February 8, Curtis Day
  • October 11, Kirk Day

I have only listed the names of those people who actually comment on my blog. It's all about you.

Visit www.mynameday.com to find out more.

8 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 10:14 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

It's about time. Victoria did have the heads up, though!

 
At May 23, 2006 11:31 p.m., Blogger Kirk said...

I never comment on your blog.

 
At May 24, 2006 10:56 a.m., Blogger Scottie said...

if you will notice, i commented on your blog on may 17th... now where is my day?

 
At May 24, 2006 11:55 a.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

Ooooh Stephy. I was having a rotten day, well, actually I still pretty much am, lol, but when I came on your blog and saw that FINALLY I had a day dedicated to me, I was so excited that it brightened my whole world and brought sunshine back into my darkened hole I call my heart.
So, even thought January 22nd is still a long long ways away, I will be counting down the days until I get my own way, and celebrate my day. :)
hahaha.

 
At May 24, 2006 1:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, duh, is your name not SCOTTie? After that comment, you don't deserve your own day.

 
At May 24, 2006 7:18 p.m., Blogger Kim said...

shmats shmunny!

 
At July 02, 2006 3:19 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 
At July 20, 2006 7:55 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home