Monday, June 19, 2006

Eat an Oreo Day

Oh oh oh oh oh
The white stuff.

Word of the day: syllogism
Definition: a logical scheme of a formal argument consisting of a major and minor premise and a conclusion which must logically be true if the premises are true. In other words, if A=B and B=C, then it stands to reason that A=C.

For example,
If Oreos now remind me of Weird Al, and Weird Al reminds me of Kirk Perry, it stands to reason that Oreos would remind me of Kirk Perry.

FYI
Weird Al has not so recently released a new album called POODLE Hat. Now there's a syllogism for you.

Happy munching!

8 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 9:40 p.m., Blogger Em Bass said...

I'm sorry Steph, I ate my veggies but no cookie, cookie is fatening/sugaring, sugar is a no no to this diet. I will replace it with a apple, k?
Luv ya!

 
At June 20, 2006 7:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, em, you've really caught on to this syllogism thing. If cookie = sugar and sugar = fattening, then cookie = fattening. A+, go to the head of the class, and take your apple with you!

 
At June 20, 2006 9:44 a.m., Blogger Kim said...

You lost me at oh oh oh!

 
At June 20, 2006 2:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome friends...0 dollars
Poodles...(let's say...)1000 dollars

Dead Puppies and bugs hitting the windshield...Priceless

 
At June 20, 2006 4:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, stop, yurr making me giggle!

 
At June 20, 2006 8:07 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

I'm ready for a kodak moment. OH, OH, WAIT! I am a kodak moment! HA! that was a good one.

 
At June 21, 2006 3:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom is a kodak moment.

 
At June 22, 2006 6:29 p.m., Blogger Cassidy said...

Gee, that was intellectual.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home